This Website will help you draft a clear thesis statement for your persuasive essay. To use Thesis Builder, you'll need:
- a topic
- opinions about the topic
- some reasons for your opinion and why other people might disagree
- Answer the following questions in short phrases (not full sentences).
- Do not use periods (.) at the end or capital letters at the beginning of the phrases you write.
- Click the "Build a Thesis" button when you're finished.
- A window will pop open with your Built Thesis.
- Go back and adjust your answers to smooth out the thesis until it makes sense and expresses your beliefs.
- Finally, click the "Make an Online Outline" button to generate an outline you can use to write a draft of a persuasive essay based on your thesis statement.